I started my first Blog in 2007, grew it to be one of the top 10 personal finance blogs on the internet, and sold it in 2009 for more than $25,000 so I could pursue other interests. See, you can make money blogging!
Today I run two different blogs:
- Side Income Blogging – Where I teach others how to blog and earn money online by building out authority niche websites.
- Blue Ridge Mountain Life – Where we share our Blue Ridge Mountain Travel Guides, and write about our family hiking trips in and around the Blue Ridge Mountains, and in particular the North Carolina Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains.
I’m also the founder of the Income Bloggers Club, where I share my more than 10 years of knowledge and experience about blogging with many other new and experienced bloggers. I thoroughly enjoy helping others, and learning from others – and this is a wonderful and support group, that I would strongly encourage you to join. Best part, it’s free!
My articles and blogs have been featured on:
- Get Rich Slowly
- The Simple Dollar
- Niche Pursuits
- Learn Success the Easy Way
- Wojdylo Finance
- Grown Up Geek
- Gather Little by Little (under the pen name glblguy)
- and many other blogs and websites